"The Institute of Medicine and National Research Council have released a landmark study, "Reducing Underage Drinking: A Collective Responsibility." The American Medical Association's Office of Alcohol and Other Drug Use has developed a tool kit to assist local coalitions and advocates in taking the study's recommendations and advancing local and state policy and prevention initiatives."
Creating opportunities around the release of the IOM/NRC national report on underage drinking
- Fact Sheet: For distribution to media, elected officials and any external audience (pdf file)
- Swiss Cheese Letter to the Editor (pdf file)
- Swiss Cheese News Release (pdf file)
- Ad Layout Copy - Use copy and have someone else design. Insert Coalition logo. Pdf files: small and large
- Suggested Activities - (pdf file)
For more supporting statements from Members of Congress and National organizations, please see Press Room > Media Kits > Tool Kit